Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Robert Matthews <rm...@nakedobjects.org> on 2013/03/03 21:11:40 UTC

Re: @Aggregated annotation

Hi Adam

Sorry, but I've been out of the loop for a while. I've just got the
latest code and created the archetype (see below), generated a project
from it and run up the application fine.  Not quite sure where you are
deviating? The archetype is very poor at the moment, but expect some
check-ins shortly as I merge in some old archetype work I did some time ago.

To get the archetype into the repository I did the following (on my
machine so the paths will differ):

$ cd ~/apache/isis/example/application/quickstart_scimpi_nosql
$ mvn archetype:create-from-project
$ cd target/generated-sources/archetype/
$ mvn clean install

Then I created the new project with

$ mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeCatalog=local

Once we've got this running, I'll take you through use of Aggregate.

Regards

Rob