Posted to asp@perl.apache.org by Josh Chamas <jo...@chamas.com> on 2004/04/30 08:53:08 UTC

Apache::ASP Site Advertising

Hey,

I put up some advertising on the http://www.apache-asp.org site to help
generate some income for this project.  If they are too much for you,
please be aware that the non-advertising version of the site documentation
is always built for you in the Apache::ASP distribution site/ directory,
or of course there is always "perldoc Apache::ASP" which is essentially
the same thing!

Regards,

Josh

Re: Apache::ASP Site Advertising

Posted by Peter Galbavy <pe...@photasmagoria.com>.
Josh Chamas wrote:
> I put up some advertising on the http://www.apache-asp.org site to
> help generate some income for this project.  If they are too much for
> you, please be aware that the non-advertising version of the site
> documentation is always built for you in the Apache::ASP distribution
> site/ directory, or of course there is always "perldoc Apache::ASP"
> which is essentially the same thing!

Seems innocuous, and as long as you strictly control the "partner" then I
certainly have no problems with this. We all need income. I know I do.

Peter