Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Matthias Smolarczyk <sm...@t-online.de> on 2004/06/29 00:34:54 UTC

Tomcat Timeout (Shutdown) automatically after 4 hours

Hello again,

I have the problem with my Tomcat again. All webspaces work okay, but
one of them isn't available. I searched all log files and found this
messages:

StandardWrapperValve[default]: Servlet.service() for servlet default
threw exception

ClientAbortException:  java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by

peer: socket write error

ErrorDispatcherValve[...]: Remote Client Aborted Request, IOException:
Connection reset by peer: socket write error

The ErrorDispatcherValve is the last message in log file. After that
Tomcat is killed.

Where is my mistake. The first error message appears in my index.jsp by
hitting the "Login"-Button...

Please help me

Smollo