Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by vanita jain <va...@vassoft.net> on 2009/10/03 10:25:02 UTC

MyPortal Integration

Hi

My Ofbiz application is using May,09 release code. I want to integrate new code of MyPortal to the existing code. But its giving an error: No data seed or You may be using old data.I've also compared Ofbiz's current table with my existing tables which are not updated according to Ofbiz code.
Can anyone tell me the resolution of this problem?
Thanks in advance.

Regards
Vanita Jain

Re: MyPortal Integration

Posted by Vanita <va...@vassoft.net>.
Hi

I cannot update my existing structure as i've done many changes in the
May,09 code which i cannot revert back.
Kindly,tell me some other solution for it.

regards
Vanita

Re: MyPortal Integration

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
Hi Vanita,

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates

Re: MyPortal Integration

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Did you try to follow
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/Revisions+Requiring+Data+Migration ?