Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Alan Rafagudinov <al...@sema.ru> on 2003/08/05 19:29:05 UTC

Re[2]: Multiple select

Perrin Harkins> On Tue, 2003-08-05 at 12:34, Alan Rafagudinov wrote:
>> Hello!
>>
>> I have the next html code:
>>
>> <select name="sel_name" multiple>
>> <option> Smth_1
>> <option> Smth_n
>> </select>
>>
>> User is able to select many values in the list, how can I get all of
>> them in my mod_perl script?

Perrin Harkins> Use Apache::Request or CGI.pm.

Please small example of using Apache::Request.

 $r->content;
 $r = Apache->request;

 does not work :-(

Re: Re[2]: Multiple select

Posted by Perrin Harkins <pe...@elem.com>.
On Tue, 2003-08-05 at 13:29, Alan Rafagudinov wrote:
> Please small example of using Apache::Request.
>
>  $r->content;
>  $r = Apache->request;
>
>  does not work :-(

That's not Apache::Request, that's an Apache object.

Please read the documentation:
http://perl.apache.org/docs/1.0/guide/porting.html#Converting_to_use_Apache_Perl_Modules
http://search.cpan.org/author/JOESUF/libapreq-1.2/Request/Request.pm

Or just use CGI.pm or something similar like CGI_Lite.

- Perrin