Posted to user@struts.apache.org by StoicxPhilia Nguyen <st...@yahoo.com> on 2002/09/05 20:22:09 UTC

Using Java Script with validator

Apparently the indexedProperty and indexedProperty for nested form that contains  a list of another bean does not work with existing java scripts functions in validator-rules.xml.

Does some one have solution to this? Is there an existing java script function which I can use? how would I go about and writing a java script function for this? Say the validation is supposed to check for required input and integer input?