Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by deneche abdelhakim <a_...@yahoo.fr> on 2009/12/30 08:53:45 UTC

Re : PartialData Random Forest usage.

Hi Nagaraj,

the partial data implementation of Decision Forest is still a "work in progress", the next code update (wich I hope will come next week) should improve the accuracy of the generated classifier and fix a bug related to categorical attributes. And yes, I'll add some documentation about using the partialdata imp.

Posted by deneche abdelhakim <a_...@yahoo.fr>.
Hi Nagaraj,

I added some informations in the following page:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAHOUT/Partial+Implementation

make sure to use the latest trunk code

If you have any suggestion let me know

=P

Deneche

Posted by Nagaraj K <na...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot, looking forward for the change.

On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 1:23 PM, deneche abdelhakim <a_...@yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Hi Nagaraj,
>
> the partial data implementation of Decision Forest is still a "work in progress", the next code update (wich I hope will come next week) should improve the accuracy of the generated classifier and fix a bug related to categorical attributes. And yes, I'll add some documentation about using the partialdata imp.

Nagaraj K