Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by Ias <ia...@hotmail.com> on 2004/08/02 15:28:03 UTC

RE: Directory reorg

I think

	    <li>In the specified directory say "beehive" run the svn client
	        <code>svn checkout
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/beehive</code></li>

Should be

	    <li>In the specified directory say "beehive" run the svn client
	        <code>svn checkout
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/beehive/trunk</code></li>
                                                           ^^^^^^^
 If there's any objection to that, I'll commit the change.

Thanks,

Ias

Re: Directory reorg

Posted by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@bea.com>.
  Seems right.  Good catch.

RE: Directory reorg

Posted by Ias <ia...@hotmail.com>.

Re: Directory reorg

Posted by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@bea.com>.

RE: Directory reorg

Posted by Ias <ia...@hotmail.com>.
> I think
>
> 	    <li>In the specified directory say "beehive" run the svn client
> 	        <code>svn checkout
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/beehive</code></li>
>
> Should be
>
> 	    <li>In the specified directory say "beehive" run the svn client
> 	        <code>svn checkout
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/beehive/trunk</code></li>
>                                                            ^^^^^^^
>  If there's any objection to that, I'll commit the change.
Oops! Sorry. If there's no objection to that, I mean. :-)

Ias