Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by James Strachan <ja...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2001/05/04 14:12:04 UTC

VOTE: add xtags to CVS (was: Re: PROPOSAL: xtags - JSP tag library for working with XML)

Legal hoops have been jumped through. I'd like to call a vote to add a
version of xtags into the CVS repository.

+1

If I get enough votes I'd like to add it to the CVS repository over the
weekend (along with the IO and log tags too). I'll try use Tim's build
process while I do it. I might even get the nightly build running on
nagoya.apache.org too so we can have live demos of the taglibs example web
apps too...

James

Re: VOTE: add xtags to CVS (was: Re: PROPOSAL: xtags - JSP tag library for working with XML)

Posted by Pierre Delisle <pi...@sun.com>.

James Strachan wrote:

> Legal hoops have been jumped through. I'd like to call a vote to add a
> version of xtags into the CVS repository.

+1

    -- Pierre

RE: VOTE: add xtags to CVS

Posted by Ravinder Minhas <ra...@bhilwarainfo.com>.
  incl logs + IO tags
+1

 Ravinderpal Minhas

Re: VOTE: add xtags to CVS (was: Re: PROPOSAL: xtags - JSP tag library for working with XML)

Posted by Rich Catlett <ri...@more.net>.
+1 sounds good to me.

Rich Catlett        rich@more.net |  Confuscious say "Man who stand |
Programmer                        |   on toilet, high on pot!"      |