Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by "David W. Van Couvering" <Da...@Sun.COM> on 2005/10/15 18:48:07 UTC

[Fwd: Re: [Db-derby Wiki] Update of "SharedComponentVersioningGuidelines" by DavidVanCouvering]

Here's the email I thought I had sent to the whole list...

David

Re: [Db-derby Wiki] Update of "SharedComponentVersioningGuidelines" by DavidVanCouvering]

Posted by "David W. Van Couvering" <Da...@Sun.COM>.
That sounds good, thanks for the suggestion.

David

Posted by "David W. Van Couvering" <Da...@Sun.COM>.
OK, that's easy to change.

David

Re: Re: [Db-derby Wiki] Update of "SharedComponentVersioningGuidelines" by DavidVanCouvering]