Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2019/06/07 00:32:06 UTC

[PROPOSAL] Remove SSL v3 code and configs

This code is disabled and does not build by default. I think it’s time to remove this code path completely, it’s an insecure protocol, and I don’t think any of us enables this ?

— Leif

Re: [PROPOSAL] Remove SSL v3 code and configs

Posted by Sudheer Vinukonda <su...@yahoo.com>.
+1

Totally Agree - a much straightforward vote than disabling tlsv1.1 :=)

Posted by SUSAN HINRICHS <sh...@ieee.org>.
+1

Posted by SUSAN HINRICHS <sh...@ieee.org>.
+1