Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/08/03 19:24:22 UTC

[Lenya Wiki] Update of "Meeting2011" by Rudolf Korhummel

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Lenya Wiki" for change notification.

The "Meeting2011" page has been changed by Rudolf Korhummel:
http://wiki.apache.org/lenya/Meeting2011?action=diff&rev1=7&rev2=8

  = Proposal - Lenya Meeting 2011 =
  == Where/ When ==
- Vik suggests:
+ === Vik suggests: ===

  {{{
  I can offer a venue and free accommodation in Royal Leamington Spa to host a meeting.
@@ -10, +10 @@

  Maybe very short notice, but I propose the last week of August.
  }}}
- {{{
+
  Suits for:

- Rudolf Korhummel
+ || Rudolf Korhummel ||
- Vik Tara
- }}}
- Rudolph suggests:
+ || Vik Tara ||
+
+ === Rudolf suggests: ===

  {{{
  What about a meeting in Freiburg between the 28. and 30. September?
  Room and building can be seen here: http://www.uniklinik-freiburg.de/schulungszentrum/live/intern.html
  }}}
- {{{
+
  Suits for:
-
- Rudolf Korhummel
- Vik Tara
- Florent André
+ || Date || 09/27 || 09/28 || 09/29 || 09/30 ||
+ || Rudolf Korhummel || + || + || + ||+ ||
+ || Vik Tara || ? || +? || +? || +? ||
+ || Florent André || ? || +? || +? || +? ||

  Interested:

  Rainer Schöpf (location is fine, but cannot confirm date yet)
- }}}
+
+
- Thorsten suggests:
+ === Thorsten suggests: ===

  {{{
  - http://barcampspain.com/
  - in an Apache barcamp in Sevilla the 8th october
  - if somebody is interesting to go "south to the border"
  }}}
- {{{
+
  Suits for:

- Rudolf Korhummel
+ || Rudolf Korhummel ||
- Florent André - if anothers days can be managed
+ || Florent André - if anothers days can be managed ||
- }}}
+
  == Topics ==
  Vik Tara - To discuss the moving of Lenya to a Cocoon3 base.

@@ -53, +54 @@

  Rudolf - Contributions: Modules and Publications

-