Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Shad Storhaug <sh...@shadstorhaug.com> on 2017/08/30 06:08:38 UTC

RE: [NuGet Gallery] Message for owners of the package 'Lucene.Net'

Hi,

Yes, we are aware. The preview tooling that we were using to build during the last release was very flakey, so we ended up having to apply the DebuggableAttribute in order to get the tests to run in .NET Core. We are working on another beta release now, and we will definitely not have this attribute in the release this time. But there were a few unexpected issues with supporting .NET Standard 2.0 that we are working with Microsoft to fix first.

Thanks,
Shad Storhaug (NightOwl888)