Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Sandor Feher <sf...@bluesystem.hu> on 2012/08/21 15:29:17 UTC

BreadCrumb and page parameters

Hi,

I have the following scenario:

Page A

      It's the home page without any params.
      Calls page B.

Page B

   Calls Page C with a modelobject.

   Link teljlink = new Link("beosztottak") {

                @Override
                public void onClick() {

HRPortalWebSession.getSession().setCurrentPage(BeosztottjaimPage.class);
                    setResponsePage(new
BeosztottjaimPage(model.getObject()));
                    // storing the next page in session and calling it with
a modelobject.
                }
            };
            add(teljlink);

Page C

    Calls Page D with two params.

    Link Blink = new Link("kerdoivkitoltes") {

                @Override
                public void onClick() {

HRPortalWebSession.getSession().setCurrentPage(KerdoivKitoltesPage.class);
                    setResponsePage(new
KerdoivKitoltesPage(model.getObject(),entity));
                    // storing the next page in session and calling it with
a modelobject and an entity param.
                }
            };
            add(Blink);

Page D

My goal is when users click on the breadcrumb path _anywhere_ (eg. Page B)
the page should be called with the appropriate parameters. I store the
current page in my session. Is it possible somehow ?

Thank you in advance!

Regards, Sandor

Re: BreadCrumb and page parameters

Posted by Sandor Feher <sf...@bluesystem.hu>.
Had a workaround to store calling parameters in session in a HashMap. This is
good enough for me right now.