Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Damian Minkov <da...@space-comm.com> on 2003/01/17 20:09:39 UTC

Have a problem with mailets

        Hi,
  I configure and use James 2.1 . And I have problems with using the
  avaluble mailets.

  What I do:
  If I receive a message from all@Myhost I send this to some other
  mails. And every mail taht had gone throw this mailet doesn't keep it's
  original sender but another -> a sender in the <to></to> part (the
  sender is one of the person I'm sending this mail to). I've tried this
  with and without this part :
  <sender>sender</sender> the result is the same.

  Can you help me?

--
Best regards,
 Damian                          mailto:damian@space-comm.com