Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Krzysztof <h4...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/24 21:29:11 UTC

Apache Artemis docker image on docker hub

Hi Guys,

I am wondering if there is any reason why there is no official docker image
of Apache Artemis available on docker hub?

In NMS-AMQP project we are trying to enable interop tests in CI pipeline
using Artemis running in a docker container.
https://github.com/apache/activemq-nms-amqp/pull/34

As there is no official image available I decided to create PoC using some
external image. It works just fine, but as Michael Pearce suggested we
should be using the official distribution of Artemis. I could build the
image on the fly, but it doesn't seem the right way to go in my humble
opinion.

Would it be possible to add the official image of Artemis to docker hub? I
know that there are quite a few images of other products built by Apache
Foundation out there.

I'm willing to help, but I will need a little guidance.

Thanks,
Krzysztof Porebski

Re: Apache Artemis docker image on docker hub

Posted by felix <fe...@exceet.de>.
I would pretty much like to see official images on the docker hub soon.

soo...

What exactly would have to be done to make it happen?
Is there a way for me to help in that regard?

Re: Apache Artemis docker image on docker hub

Posted by Victor <vi...@gmail.com>.
I saw it, tests are not passing. I'll take a look sometime soon.

Posted by Krzysztof <h4...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Victor <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.

--