Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/12 22:21:50 UTC

Portlet Size

Hi,

I understand that a portlet must be basically independent of the size.
Nevertheless, if I have a page with only two portlets, I wonder why
both have a height of no more than four or five lines. (About 10-15%
of the available height in the browser window.) I wonder even more, if
one of the portlets is maximized: The width goes to 100%, but the
height remains unchanged. Is than intentionally? Am I doing something
wrong? Any chance to change this?

Thanks,

Jochen

--
How fast can a year go? As fast as your childs first year.