Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <da...@iona.com> on 2007/03/16 01:31:42 UTC

[WITHDRAW][VOTE] Release Maven PMD Plugin 2.2

I'm withdrawing this vote.   While debugging the checkstyle plugin, I
discovered a similar situation in which rulesets defined by URL would
have worked with 2.1, but not with 2.2.   That's a serious regression so
I'm withdrawing this vote to get that fixed.  I'll re-spin the build
tomorrow and restart the vote.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp