Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Farrukh S. Najmi" <fa...@wellfleetsoftware.com> on 2007/07/27 01:01:21 UTC

[1.3-RC2] Build JAX-WS server from wsdl in maven2 project

Hello,

I am a newbie to Axis2 and looking for a sample and/or bootstrap
instructions on
creating a service from a WSDL 2.0 source within a maven 2 project. In
particular
I am not finding  wsdl4j:wsdl4j:pom:1.6.2 anywhere.

Unfortunately I am unable to find docs, archived emails or wiki entries
to help me in my quest.
In fact, I am even not finding docs for Axis2 1.3-RC2 so I suspect I
missing something obvious.

Thanks for your help and sorry if I missed something.

Farrukh

Web: http://www.wellfleetsoftware.com

Re: [1.3-RC2] Build JAX-WS server from wsdl in maven2 project

Posted by p....@almerys.com.
Hi,
thanks for the answer.
I copied an erroneous Exception in my initial email, here is the correct
one:

  [java] Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException:
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException:
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.databinding.UnmatchedTypeException: No type was
mapped to the name TEST_REQUETE with namespace
http://www.almerys.com/services/FSAServiceTest/xsd
     [java] at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(
CodeGenerationEngine.java:265)

There can be errors in my wsdl as it was in rpc/lit style and I converted
it to document/literal. I'll correct the issues.

Pierre

"Anne Thomas Manes" <at...@gmail.com>
30/07/2007 13:44
Veuillez répondre à
axis-user@ws.apache.org

axis-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Objet
Re: [1.3-RC2] Build JAX-WS server from wsdl in maven2 project

Do you have any idea where the referenced namespace comes from? "
http://www.tests.com/services/ServiceTest/xsd "?

Is that specified in a configuration file somewhere?

A few minor issues with your WSDL:

In your schema, you must declare both imports before declaring any
elements.

And in the binding, you must remove the namespace attributes from the
<soap:body> declarations. (The namespace attribute must NOT be used when
using style="document". It should be used only when using style="rpc".)
When using document/literal, a <soap:body> declaration should look like
this:

            <soap:body use="literal" />

Anne

On 7/30/07, p.casenove@almerys.com <p....@almerys.com> wrote:

Hi,
I've been updating to Axis2 1.3RC2 in order to try JAXB RI as the
databinding.
While my wsdl is correctly parsed and my code generated with adb and
xmlbeans, I receive the exception with jaxb:
  [java] Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException:
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException :
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.databinding.UnmatchedTypeException : No type was
mapped to the name TEST_REQUETE with namespace
http://www.tests.com/services/ServiceTest/xsd

Here is the wsdl:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding ="UTF-8"?>
< wsdl:definitions
        xmlns:soapenc= "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
        xmlns:tns=" http://www.almerys.com/services/FSAServiceTest"
        xmlns:wsdl ="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
        xmlns:wsdlsoap= "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/"
        xmlns:xsd=" http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
        xmlns:xsi= "http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance "
        targetNamespace= "http://www.almerys.com/services/FSAServiceTest"
        xmlns:typeRequest="
http://www.almerys.com/services/FSAServiceTest/types/request"
        xmlns:typeReponse ="
http://www.almerys.com/services/FSAServiceTest/types/reponse"
        xmlns:xsd1 ="http://www.almerys.com/services/FSAServiceTest/xsd ">

        < wsdl:types>
                < xsd:schema elementFormDefault="qualified"
targetNamespace=" http://www.almerys.com/services/FSAServiceTest/xsd"
xmlns=
"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:wsdl ="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/ ">
                        < xsd:import
                                namespace= "
http://www.almerys.com/services/FSAServiceTest/types/request"
                                schemaLocation= "TEST_REQ.xsd" />

                        < xsd:element name= "TEST_REQUETE" type=
"typeRequest:TEST_REQUETE_DETAIL" />

                        <xsd:import
                                namespace="
http://www.almerys.com/services/FSAServiceTest/types/reponse"
                                schemaLocation="TEST_REP.xsd" />

                        <xsd:element name="TEST_REPONSE" type=
"typeReponse:TEST_REPONSE_DETAIL" />
                </xsd:schema >
    </wsdl:types >

        < wsdl:message name="getTestRequest" >
                <wsdl:part name="TEST_REQUETE" element =
"xsd1:TEST_REQUETE" />
        </wsdl:message>

        <wsdl:message name= "getTestResponse">
                < wsdl:part name="TEST_REPONSE" element=
"xsd1:TEST_REPONSE" />
        </wsdl:message>

        <wsdl:portType name ="Test">
                <wsdl:operation name= "getTest" parameterOrder=
"TEST_REQUETE" >
                        < wsdl:input message="tns:getTestRequest"
                                name="getTestRequest" />
                        < wsdl:output message="tns:getTestResponse"
                                name="getTestResponse" />
                </ wsdl:operation>
        </ wsdl:portType>

        < wsdl:binding name="WebServiceTestSoapBinding" type="tns:Test">
                <wsdlsoap:binding style ="document"
                        transport=" http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"
/>
                <wsdl:operation name= "getTest">
                        < wsdlsoap:operation soapAction="
http://www.almerys.com/services/FSAServiceTest/getTest" style= "document"
/>
                        < wsdl:input name= "getTestRequest">
                                <wsdlsoap:body
                                        namespace="
http://www.almerys.com/services/FSAServiceTest"
                                        use ="literal" />
                        </wsdl:input>
                        <wsdl:output name ="getTestResponse">
                                <wsdlsoap:body
                                        namespace="
http://www.almerys.com/services/FSAServiceTest"
                                        use ="literal" />
                        </wsdl:output>
                </wsdl:operation>
        </wsdl:binding >

        <wsdl:service name="ServiceTest">
                <wsdl:port binding ="tns:WebServiceTestSoapBinding"
                        name="ServiceTest">

                        <wsdlsoap:address
                                location="
http://localhost:8080/fsa/services/ServiceTest" />
                        <wsdlsoap:address
                                location="
http://localhost:8080/fsa/serverAuthent/ServiceTest" />
                </wsdl:port>
        </wsdl:service>

</ wsdl:definitions>

Am I making an error in the wsdl or is it a bug from the code generator?

Thanks,

Pierre

"Davanum Srinivas" <da...@gmail.com>
27/07/2007 03:07

Veuillez répondre à
axis-user@ws.apache.org

axis-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Objet
Re: [1.3-RC2] Build JAX-WS server from wsdl in maven2 project

Farrukh,

You can use WSDLJava.bat/sh from the command line (either nightly or
1.3 RC2) with "-d jaxbri" to select the JAXB RI as the data binding.

-- dims

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Farrukh,

Posted by "Farrukh S. Najmi" <fa...@wellfleetsoftware.com>.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Farrukh,

I just updated the ant task and maven2 mojo this morning :) docs are
still in the works. will try to post something as soon as possible.

thanks,