Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org> on 2020/02/18 12:15:52 UTC

[DISCUSS] Collect Kylin best practices with Apache Wiki

Hello Kylin users,

I'm proposing to collect the Kylin best practices with Apache Wiki. I have
created an entry page, and start to compose some there. If you want to
share or contribute, please email to the group, then we will review and add
to it. The practice should be brief and easy to understand; If it need to
dive into detail, a reference link can be provided together. Let's try,
thank you!

Here is the wiki link:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KYLIN/Best+practices

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋
Apache Kylin PMC
Email: shaofengshi@apache.org

Apache Kylin FAQ: https://kylin.apache.org/docs/gettingstarted/faq.html
Join Kylin user mail group: user-subscribe@kylin.apache.org
Join Kylin dev mail group: dev-subscribe@kylin.apache.org

Re:[DISCUSS] Collect Kylin best practices with Apache Wiki

Posted by Xiaoxiang Yu <xx...@apache.org>.
+1
Great, wiki is good place to share knowledge and it is easy to use. I will share what I found when I have some free time.

--

Best wishes to you !