Posted to user@click.apache.org by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/03 08:09:03 UTC

Re: Errors in ClickClick Demos

I've updated both ClickClick[1] and Click-jQuery[2] examples. Both example are dependent on the
upcoming Click 2.3.0 Milestone 1. Note that I've moved Click-jQuery to a new GAE domain:

 from: http://clickclick-jquery.appspot.com
 to:   http://click-jquery.appspot.com

Example should work on most browsers including IE6.

Kind regards

Bob

PS: Both examples are run in development mode until the GAE automapping issue is resolved.

[1]: http://clickclick-examples.appspot.com
[2]: http://click-jquery.appspot.com

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Its difficult to say with open source as people only work whenever they get a chance or want to
scratch their itch. The next release will only be a Milestone not a final so there is still some
ways to go.

Bob

Posted by Andrei <gm...@gmail.com>.
When is 2.3 release?