Posted to cvs@httpd.apache.org by rb...@covalent.net on 2000/05/26 23:00:29 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/lib/apr/misc/unix errorcodes.c

On 27 May 2000 wrowe@locus.apache.org wrote:

> wrowe       00/05/27 00:01:20
>
>   Modified:    src/lib/apr/misc/unix errorcodes.c
>   Log:
>     Just fixing a reference to an non-existant function on Win32... for an
>     equally non-existant error for the Win32 dso.

This is not a non-existant error on Windows.  APR on Windows does not have
the ability to decide it isn't going to implement some errors.  This error
may never be returned from Windows code (yet), but the error still
exists.  dlerror needs to be moved to be correct (that's my fault), but
this change isn't correct either.  I'll fix this later today or tomorrow.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131

> >   Modified:    src/lib/apr/misc/unix errorcodes.c
> >   Log:
> >     Just fixing a reference to an non-existant function on
> Win32... for an
> >     equally non-existant error for the Win32 dso.
>
> This is not a non-existant error on Windows.  APR on Windows
> does not have the ability to decide it isn't going to implement
> some errors.  This error may never be returned from Windows code
> (yet), but the error still exists.  dlerror needs to be moved to
> be correct (that's my fault), but this change isn't correct either.
> I'll fix this later today or tomorrow.

Be my guest... I didn't see any obvious Win32 point, but I'm
quite possibly wrong :-)