Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/13 17:26:00 UTC

[Axis2] SOAP 1.2 broken

Jira is down at the moment, hence the mail.

SOAP 1.2 seem to be broken, I was wondering why addressing interop tests
were failing and found that there is something wrong in the message.

I captured the message and the HTTP headers read as follows:

POST /axis2/services/echo HTTP/1.1
Host: localhost:9090

We send the SOAPAction seperatelly, whereas we should have sent:

We had the correct implementation but some or the other fix down the
line must have broken this :(

Samisa...

Re: [Axis2] SOAP 1.2 broken

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.