Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Haroon Anwar Padhyar <ha...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/26 17:13:35 UTC

Stable version of JENA

folks,
please guide about stable JENA version. and is it a active project?

thanks,
Haroon

Re: Stable version of JENA

Posted by Paolo Castagna <ca...@googlemail.com>.
Hi

Haroon Anwar Padhyar wrote:
> thanks for asking. below are the answers.
>
> On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 12:39 AM, Paolo Castagna <
> castagna.lists@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Haroon,
>> just for curiosity, I have two questions for you.
>>
>>  - Have you tried to search for the latest stable Jena version?
>>   If you did, what are the difficulties you found?
>>

> yes i have gotten the latest version as Andy guided me, now i am going
> through the helping tutorials.
> and as i m going through tutorials, there is no difficulty till now.

I was just curious to understand why you did not find how to download the
latest stable Jena version via Google, via the Jena website or other ways.

>>  - What made you think the project were not active?
>>

> There was nothing special, I am new to jena and it was for my satisfaction.

Ack and welcome!

Paolo

Re: Stable version of JENA

Posted by Haroon Anwar Padhyar <ha...@gmail.com>.

--
Haroon Anwar Padhyar.
Sr. Software Engineer.

Re: Stable version of JENA

Posted by Paolo Castagna <ca...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Haroon,

Re: Stable version of JENA

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 26/04/12 16:13, Haroon Anwar Padhyar wrote:
> folks,
> please guide about stable JENA version. and is it a active project?

The latest releases are available in central maven repositories and

http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/jena/

And yes, the project is active - the project recently graduated to being
an Apache top level project.  Soon we will be jena.apache.org

See http://incubator.apache.org/jena for now.

	Andy