Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Turoff, Steve" <St...@tenethealth.com> on 2003/01/21 19:50:21 UTC

RE: memory problem (SOLVED)

The upgrade to IBMJava2-14 seems to have solved the memory problem. My site (RedHat 7.1, Tomcat 4.1.12, Apache/1.3.19) has been running for several days, getting hit approximately 10 times the normal amount (due to a script I wrote) and the memory has not climbed above 133 Megs. Using IBMJava2-13, it would have climbed above 500 Megs within a day.

Hope this helps.

Steve