Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Søren Hilmer <sh...@widetrail.dk> on 2010/09/16 13:56:52 UTC

hovercraft_test:all() fails

Hi

I successfully compiled hovercraft, and got it loaded within my couch
instance v 1.0.1. and Erlang R13B03
I then tried to run hovercraft_test:all() but it fails with this dump:

[info] [<0.34.0>] Starting tests in <<"hovercraft-test">>
[error] [emulator] Error in process <0.183.0> with exit value:
{undef,[{couch_doc,att_foldl_unzip,[{att,<<8 bytes>>,<<10
bytes>>,46,10240,<<16
bytes>>,1,{<0.176.0>,[343]},gzip},#Fun<hovercraft.9.110183069>,[]]},{hovercraft,attachment_streamer,3}]}

=ERROR REPORT==== 16-Sep-2010::13:37:19 ===
Error in process <0.183.0> with exit value:
{undef,[{couch_doc,att_foldl_unzip,[{att,<<8 bytes>>,<<10
bytes>>,46,10240,<<16
bytes>>,1,{<0.176.0>,[343]},gzip},#Fun<hovercraft.9.110183069>,[]]},{hovercraft,attachment_streamer,3}]}

** exception exit: undef
     in function  couch_doc:att_foldl_unzip/3
        called as
couch_doc:att_foldl_unzip({att,<<"test.txt">>,<<"text/plain">>,46,10240,

<<141,179,150,14,153,200,141,27,251,216,245,2,33,71,41,226>>,
                                                 1,
                                                 {<0.176.0>,[343]},
                                                 gzip},
                                            #Fun<hovercraft.9.110183069>,[])
     in call from hovercraft:attachment_streamer/3

Any clues?
It does succeed in creating the hovercraft-test database and 2 documents
within it.

--Søren

--

Søren Hilmer, M.Sc., M.Crypt.

wideTrail                   Phone:  +45 25481225

Pilevænget 41           Email:  sh@widetrail.dk

DK-8961  Allingåbro   Web:    www.widetrail.dk

Re: multi view support ?

Posted by Norman Barker <no...@gmail.com>.
unfortunately not whilst I am at work, but send me a mail and I will
try to help.

Re: multi view support ?

Posted by Stephen Prater <st...@agrussell.com>.

Re: multi view support ?

Posted by Norman Barker <no...@gmail.com>.

Re: multi view support ?

Posted by Stephen Prater <st...@agrussell.com>.

Re: multi view support ?

Posted by Norman Barker <no...@gmail.com>.
Stephen,

Re: multi view support ?

Posted by Stephen Prater <st...@agrussell.com>.

Re: multi view support ?

Posted by Norman Barker <no...@gmail.com>.

Re: multi view support ?

Posted by Stephen Prater <st...@agrussell.com>.

Re: multi view support ?

Posted by Norman Barker <no...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

multi view support ?

Re: hovercraft_test:all() fails

Posted by Søren Hilmer <sh...@widetrail.dk>.
Okay, just sent you a pull request.

I understand that the http is the recommended interface to couch, but I find
it really silly use that when you are inside an erlang process.

--Søren

Posted by Chris Anderson <jc...@apache.org>.

Posted by Søren Hilmer <sh...@widetrail.dk>.

Posted by Robert Dionne <di...@dionne-associates.com>.