Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Emerson, David" <DE...@emptoris.com> on 2002/09/04 22:29:54 UTC

RE: HTTP Proxy Server problems

I've got another clue. JMeter seems to record perfectly with the Mozilla
browser. The browser that is giving me trouble is IE 5.5. I'd still like to
get this working as out application has still not been fully updated to
support non-IE browsers. This work is ongoing, but I'd like to be able to
fully test meanwhile. Are there any known incompatibilities or
configurations settings for IE 5.5?
Thanks.

Posted by Mike Stover <ms...@apache.org>.
Odd - usually JMeter works marginally better with IE than Mozilla.  Are you sure it's
not an issue with your server application and IE compatibility?

-Mike

--
Michael Stover
mstover1@apache.org