Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/08 15:33:08 UTC

Blog post "Introduction to the Apache(R) Ignite™ community structure"

Hi Apache Ignite Enthusiasts,

I'm happy to announce a new post about Apache Ignite

https://www.gridgain.com/resources/blog/introduction-apacher-ignitetm-community-structure

- "Introduction to the Apache® Ignite™ community structure." This post is a
translated version of the Habr post. Thanks to Tom D. for translation of
original post.

There I explain the roles, rules, and benefits of participating in the
Apache Ignite community.

As always, comments and feedback are strongly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

Re: Blog post "Introduction to the Apache(R) Ignite™ community structure"

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org>.
Hi Ilya,

Thank you for the idea. Yes, probably I will re-post older blog on habr/en,
but, anyway, we've finished a new one:
https://habr.com/ru/company/sberbank/blog/444264/  it is now in Russian,
but I hope someday I will translate it to English and post it there.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!