Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Deepal Dhariwal <de...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/29 13:25:35 UTC

cTAKES error

Hello,

I have been following the instructions to install cTAKES 2.5
https://wiki.nci.nih.gov/display/VKC/cTAKES+2.5+User+Install+Instructions
However when I execute that CVD for any of the UMLS lookup annotator I get
the following error :
org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.AnalysisEngineProcessException; JCAS type
"edu.mayo.bmi.uima.core.type.textspan.LookupWindowAnnotation" used in Java
code but was not declared in the XML type descriptor

I have UMLS licence and the CVD works for other analysis engines.
Kindly let me know how to resolve the error.

Regards
Deepal Dhariwal

Re: cTAKES error

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
Hi,

The cTAKES project recently entered the Apache Incubator; you might find more
help by posting this question to their mailing list, which is
ctakes-users@incubator.apache.org

-Marshall