Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Michael Busch <bu...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/21 03:34:14 UTC

[VOTE] Release Lucene 2.3.0 Take 2

Hi Team,

I rebuilt the release artifacts (rev. 613715, including LUCENE-1143 and
LUCENE-1144).

So here we go again:

Please vote to officially release the release artifacts located at
http://people.apache.org/~buschmi/staging_area/lucene-2.3.0/ as Lucene
2.3.0.

A minimum of three binding votes (i. e. from Lucene PMC members) is
required.

-Michael

Re: [VOTE] Release Lucene 2.3.0 Take 2

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.
Michael Busch wrote:

> Michael McCandless wrote:
>>
>> +1
>>
>> Though, it looks like the binary cruft at the top of CHANGES.txt
>> crept
>> back in?
>
> OK, I removed the bytes from CHANGES.txt.

Thanks!

> However, I don't think it's necessary to rebuild the artifacts??

Agreed.

Mike

Re: [VOTE] Release Lucene 2.3.0 Take 2

Posted by Michael Busch <bu...@gmail.com>.
Michael McCandless wrote:

> +1
>
> Though, it looks like the binary cruft at the top of CHANGES.txt crept
> back in?

OK, I removed the bytes from CHANGES.txt. However, I don't think it's

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.
+1

Posted by Michael Busch <bu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone for voting! We have more than 3 positive votes from PMC
members. Therefore I just published the release artifacts to the
mirrors. Lucene 2.3.0 should be available for download within the next
24 hours.

Thanks everyone for the hard work!

-Michael

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@apache.org>.
On Jan 20, 2008 9:34 PM, Michael Busch <bu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please vote to officially release the release artifacts located at
> http://people.apache.org/~buschmi/staging_area/lucene-2.3.0/ as Lucene
> 2.3.0.

+1

-Yonik

Re: [VOTE] Release Lucene 2.3.0 Take 2

Posted by Sami Siren <ss...@gmail.com>.
Michael Busch wrote:
> Please vote to officially release the release artifacts located at
> http://people.apache.org/~buschmi/staging_area/lucene-2.3.0/ as Lucene
> 2.3.0.

+1

--
  Sami Siren

Re: [VOTE] Release Lucene 2.3.0 Take 2

Posted by Doron Cohen <cd...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Tested bin.zip and src.zip on XP:
- md5 sums ok.
- src: ant test - all pass.
- bin: demos ran as expected, browsed the javadocs.

Doron

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Daniel Naber <lu...@danielnaber.de>.