Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by De...@cognizant.com on 2012/12/01 16:42:33 UTC

Need help with CXF 2.2.11

Hi

I am using CXF 2.2.11 as Restful webservice client.

I understand that we can configure timeout & SSL using configuration file. Can you please guide me on configuring the timeout & SSL via Java code?

I don't see Webclient.getConfig method in CXF 2.2. Please help.

Regards,

-Deepak

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Re: Need help with CXF 2.2.11

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
On 01/12/12 15:42, Deepachandaran.Palanisamy@cognizant.com wrote:
> Hi
>

> I am using CXF 2.2.11 as Restful webservice client.
>

> I understand that we can configure timeout&  SSL using configuration file. Can you please guide me on configuring the timeout&  SSL via Java code?
>

> I don't see Webclient.getConfig method in CXF 2.2. Please help.

In that case please consider migrating to the newer CXF.

Cheers, Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders