Posted to users@maven.apache.org by jvsrvcs <jv...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/10 08:24:20 UTC

Need emma plugin for maven2 (and instructions on how to use)

I'm looking for someone with advanced expertise in using the latest /
maintained emma code coverage plugin for maven2.

I am looking for documentaiton on how to include the plugin in a pom and how
to use it.  Please do not do a google search and send me some links. I have
done that and have been around in circles with out of date links and folks
who wrote a maven2 / emma plugin but have since disappeared and the plugin
does not work and the documentation does not work either.

 Please only respond if you are familiar with configuring emma for use with
maven.

Sincerely,

Re: Need emma plugin for maven2 (and instructions on how to use)

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Yep, it's just DAV. I'll remove that file now, and look at whether
a .htaccess that redirects can be put in place.

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
Hmmm

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.