Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Pablo Estrada <pa...@google.com> on 2020/08/14 19:15:00 UTC

Testing PythonDocs test suite

Hello all,
You may be seeing PythonDocs failures in your Pull Requests. I am
experimenting with adding this test suite in [1]. Please feel free to
disregard the PythonDocs failures in your PRs for now, until the PR is
merged.

Thanks!
-P.

Re: Testing PythonDocs test suite

Posted by Pablo Estrada <pa...@google.com>.
Hi everyone,
This has been merged. You'll notice separate suites for Python precommit
tests, and docs tests now.
Thanks!
-P.