Posted to users@camel.apache.org by jhonny <wr...@live.com> on 2013/09/01 14:52:51 UTC

Re: How to Give any java application as a end point in from (....)

Thanks Pontus Ullgren ,
can you explain something about seda implementation, i go to url but am not
able to get much,
want to know how we define seda que and put the messages to it ?  in my
given example

Re: How to Give any java application as a end point in from (....)

Posted by Pontus Ullgren <ul...@gmail.com>.
A simplified answer is that the seda queue is defined when you use it as a
from endpoint ie from("seda:start").

To send messages to it in your example simply use the producer template
just change so the message is send to the seda uri instead of the direct.

Best regards
Pontus