Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk> on 2006/02/03 10:18:50 UTC

Re: [VOTE] accept donation of a business process engine into the ServiceMix project

Absolutely -1: The first time I ever saw any of this topic was
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 12:20:32 -0700  (Thu, 01:20 LKT)
and now at
Thu, 2 Feb 2006 16:22:28 +0000  (22:22 LKT)
you want to have a vote on it? You've GOT to be kidding.

Also, how is it that a project under incubation can start sucking in
more projects?? The idea of incubation is that the project is still not
a part of Apache and hasn't quite become a meritocracy etc..

The way this particular potential donation has been handled proves
without a shadow of a doubt that this project (ServiceMix) is not
running The Apache Way.

Sanjiva.

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.
Actually I'm a bit surprised by the proposal of making the BPEL engine
part of ServiceMix as well. ESBs and orchestration engines work pretty
well with each other, that's agreed, but so do Tomcat and Struts.

I'm working on Agila BPEL and I agree that the Agila community isn't
the most active around here. So getting some fresh blood and maybe
fresh code as well is a good thing (the most important being new
contributors). But I can't see any reason for having 2 BPEL servers
here in 2 separate projects. I don't have anything against creating a
new separate project and maybe take Agila BPEL into it (if there is
something to take given the new contribution). But having a whole new
BPEL engine getting in under the ServiceMix hat sounds a bit like a
Trojan horse.

Cheers,

Matthieu.

>Why can't you treat an orchestration engine like a component like
theway you treat Axis or XFire? Why does the code have to live
withinServiceMix? Lot of us want a BPEL engine, we don't want a
JBIcontainer. The code coming in does exactly that, it is a BPEL
engineand has no relation to JBI or Java for that matter. Why can't
you havea separate project for BPEL and add glue code as a JBI
componentEXACTLY the way you work with other projects like
XFire?Seriously James I've never seen anyone disagree (in any
effectivemanner) with you on the list(s). Why is that? Is it because
alldecisions happen off-list and all that happens here is the
love-festas Sanjiva described? Community is not about borg-like ok-ing
ofproposals.We seem to agree on the ends but not on the means. You
like a verygood integration with a BPEL engine for ServiceMix. I like
a very goodBPEL engine for its own sake. Am sure we can find people on
both sidesand some who may like both objectives.Why can't we agree to
make it work as a separate entity? If not atleast tell us what your
*shopping list* contains as to what other JBIcomponents you are going
to bring in by the time incubation is over?thanks,dimsOn 2/3/06, James
Strachan <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:- Show quoted text -> On 3
Feb 2006, at 13:02, Davanum Srinivas wrote:> > James,> >> > There are
2 problems:> > - As a Geronimo PMC member i feel a BPEL implemenation
is out-of-scope> > of what i voted for when i +1'ed incubation for
ServiceMix.>> The proposal for ServiceMix clearly says...>
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ServiceMixProposal>> its a JBI
container and component suite. An orchestration engine is a> JBI
component so I see this as perfectly within scope. In your vote> you
never enumerated what JBI components the ServiceMix project could> and
could not develop. Could you maybe give us a list now of what>
components you did vote for?>>> > I don't> > like what's happening and
the way you are doing it.>> Sorry about that, we're trying to fix
it>>> > - Secondly, there just isnt enough information to make a
decision one> > way or another. A proposal would clear up things like
what the> > "supposed" community thinks about a road map for the
future say "BPEL> > 2.0"> >> > So, bottom line, Please draw up a new
proposal for a separate project.>> So here's the thing; no-one
involved (the folks donating the code and> the committers on the
ServiceMix project) want a new project. We all> want to work in the
single JBI project, ServiceMix where the JBI> container and JBI
components live and are developed, documented and> tested together. We
want a single, strong community around JBI.>> James> ------->

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com>.

Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> This is all hypothetical; I don't know if there *are* people
> who'd want to work on it but not ServiceMix, and I have
> to take on faith the remarks that there are other packages
> that would like a BPEL engine without ServiceMix attached.

I don't think you need much faith to believe that a BPEL engine is
general purpose.  I think that there are several projects at the ASF
that have interest and would benefit from participation in such an beastie.

geir

Re: [VOTE] accept donation of a business process engine into the ServiceMix project

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Ken,
I apologize!!! it's just like hitting your head on a brick wall and
going around in circles.

James,
I hereby remove my -1 on the contrib to ServiceMix. Go ahead and do
anything you want, however you want, i don't care anymore. If Ken or
Noel or any other Geronimo or Incubator PMC member wants to do
something then that's their call. Am not going to be part of this any
more.

thanks,
dims

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.
I do agree with your point James, communities built around a narrow
scope are harder to grow and attracting new commiters can become
hazardous. However my feeling is that the failure of Agila in
attracting new committers (for now) is mostly due to a lack of public
exposure and not really to BPEL having a narrow scope. Besides, even
if there aren't many committers working on Agila yet, there are people
using it.

I'm not sure I have any weight at all in this discussion, however I
can't see why a BPEL implementation would be developed as part of a
JBI implementation. JBI is made to integrate nicely with many
components (rules engines, scripting, soap and jms layers, ...), does
that mean that all these components should be developed under the
ServiceMix umbrella? I don't believe so.

My 2 cents.

>On 3 Feb 2006, at 16:13, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:>> Incidentally
its worth looking at other projects at Apache like Agila>> and various
projects on http://ws.apache.org like EWS, Mirae, Muse,>> WSRF, TSIK
etc which are kinda quiet, some near dormant. Making>> projects too
small and too granular can sometimes harm the chances of>> creating a
vibrant community. Just as the some folks in the WS PMC>> are starting
to consider collapsing projects together due to>> inactivity, I think
we should stay open to the idea of creating less>> granular projects
that can build a thriving community to start with>> then, if the
community decides, split things off later if something>> becomes so
popular it deserves its own project.>> James, bearing in mind the
*content* of Dims questions above,> rather than how he phrased them,
would you please expand on> the above to address how Dims apparently
interpreted it?The point I was trying to make above has nothing to do
with ws-folksor anyone involved in the projects - apologies if my
cold-inducedramblings caused any offence. It was more just a general
observationon project size and community growth. Its hard growing
communities;it takes a lot of time and effort. Projects can be too
broad(Jakarta) and too granular - but sometimes its easier to
buildcommunity inside a single project with one overall aim (Geronimo
forJ2EE, ServiceMix for JBI, Jakarta Commons / WS Commons for
utilitycode etc) than to have lots of smaller
projects.James-------http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/- Show quoted
text ----------------------------------------------------------------------To
additional commands, e-mail: general-help@incubator.apache.org

Re: [VOTE] accept donation of a business process engine into the ServiceMix project

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 3 Feb 2006, at 16:47, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> On 2/3/06, James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> community inside a single project with one overall aim (Geronimo for
>> J2EE, ServiceMix for JBI, Jakarta Commons / WS Commons for utility
>> code etc) than to have lots of smaller projects.
>
> Is ServiceMix intended to be a TLP, or will it continue to be a
> sub-project of Geronimo?
>
> This email leads me to believe that ServiceMix might not have a strong
> overlap with J2EE - which is Geronimo's mission.  Hence, might a new
> TLP be best?  -- justin

Given the synergy with other Geronimo code in ServiceMix (it reuses
Geronimo kernel, transaction manager, JCA container, ActiveMQ etc)
and the large developer cross over in both projects, I'm personally
happy for ServiceMix to be a sub project of Geronimo. The next
milestone for ServiceMix is graduation from the incubator which is
our main aim currently as we want to be able to make a real release
so folks can use the code. I'm personally very happy with the
governance of the Geronimo PMC but I wouldn't object if in the future
the community decided that ServiceMix should be a TLP.

James
-------

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <ju...@erenkrantz.com>.

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <ju...@erenkrantz.com>.

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com>.

Re: [VOTE] accept donation of a business process engine into the ServiceMix project

Posted by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com>.

Re: [VOTE] accept donation of a business process engine into the ServiceMix project

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Just what do you define the community as? ws-folks don't count? what
mentor says does not count? existing Agila folks don't count? Looks
like the definition of community is everyone who says yes to you and
everyone else is not part of the community?

Part of the incubation process is to to generate interest, get people
involved, make sure there is wider participation. A proposal and
emails on the general@i are part of that process to get more people
involved. Why is there so much resistance to doing that?

When paul dropped in you asked him to work on Agila. Is this what you
mean by increasing community participation? Is this how you do it?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: Transaction Manager separation [was; [VOTE] accept donation of a business process engine into the ServiceMix project]

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
On Sunday 05 February 2006 13:58, Dain Sundstrom wrote:
> James in particular lead the effort to remove theses dependencies,
> because it bugged him that these services were "trapped" in Geronimo.

Cool. Thanks for the clarification. I tried to use the TM from Geronimo some
time ago, and it was not "that clean" as James statements indicated. If this
is improving, then great. I withdraw my concerns.

Cheers
Niclas

Re: [VOTE] accept donation of a business process engine into the ServiceMix project

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gu...@worldonline.fr>.
These are the dependencies for building and/or using the whole
transaction module.
For example, the geronimo-system, geronimo-core and geronimo-kernel and
geronimo-j2ee dependencies
are mainly needed to build / use the gbeans for the transaction manager.
The jencks project (www.jencks.org) uses the geronimo transaction manager
and geronimo jca connector to provide jca enabled pojos.
If you take a look at the maven pom
(http://cvs.codehaus.org/viewrep/jencks/jencks/project.xml?r=1.24),
only the geronimo-transaction and geronimo-connector are used (I exclude
the specs) and none of the aforementioned
dependencies are really required in this context.

"True" dependencies of a jar really depends on what classes you use in
the given jar... ;)

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@mac.com>.
Incidentally Niclas, you might want to check this page on how to reuse the Geronimo Transaction Manager and JCA container from inside any Spring application - irrespective of using a J2EE server at all.

http://jencks.org/Transaction+Manager
http://jencks.org/Home

My only agenda is to make software loosly coupled, modular and reusable.

James

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
Niclas,

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.

Posted by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com>.

Re: [VOTE] accept donation of a business process engine into the ServiceMix project

Posted by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com>.

Re: [VOTE] accept donation of a business process engine into the ServiceMix project

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 3 Feb 2006, at 15:38, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> James Strachan wrote:
>>
>> To use an analogy from Geronimo. You can reuse the Transaction
>> Manager inside Geronimo by itself without anything else from
>> Geronimo. Everything developed within the Geronimo PMC is modular;
>> you can use what you like. Modularity and reuse is a given on all the
>> Geronimo projects I'm aware of (which is most of it).
>
> You can download just the parts you want?  Or do you have
> to download the whole thing and only *use* the parts you
> want?  If the latter, can you throw away the parts you
> don't need, or do you need to have them around?
>
> As an example, is the TM a single jar, or part of another?

The TM is in a single download-able jar all by itself; so you can
download only what you need. e.g. here's the latest snapshot of just
the transaction manager...
http://cvs.apache.org/repository/geronimo/jars/geronimo-
transaction-1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar

We use the same approach in ServiceMix; we make lots of small modular
jars for the parts you need. e.g. here's the JBI component for
working with Tuscany...
http://svn.apache.org/repository/incubator-servicemix/jars/servicemix-
sca-3.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

James
-------

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com>.

Re: [VOTE] accept donation of a business process engine into the ServiceMix project

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com>.

Re: [VOTE] accept donation of a business process engine into the ServiceMix project

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com>.

Re: [VOTE] accept donation of a business process engine into the ServiceMix project

Posted by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com>.

Re: [VOTE] accept donation of a business process engine into the ServiceMix project

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
James,

"Why don't you join the Agila project then?" is not the right
attitude. we are trying to be constructive.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
James,

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@apache.org>.
James

I'm sure you want a single strong community around JBI. But a BPEL is a
specification that is completely independent of JBI and indeed of Java.
If you make the argument that everything that can be potentially used as a
JBI component is part of ServiceMix then you pretty much include every part
of the JBI stack.

A BPEL server is an excellent project for Apache. I for one am very excited
about the possibility of engaging in that project . I'm very keen for Sybase
to donate this code. But you can make it integrate closely into ServiceMix
without it being tightly coupled.

Paul

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Then by all means go ahead with a proposal to the Geronimo PMC asking
to start a new incubation project for BPEL as you say that there is
enough people to work on it. Not a backdoor "patch" to ServiceMix.
BPEL can be used standalone and BPEL was not in scope of ServiceMix. A
BPEL JBI Component is not a problem at all. But a full BPEL
implementation is a problem.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
James,

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
James,

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com>.
how does that make any sense?

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
Let me jump in here and say that I have to agree w/ Dims, Noel, et al here.

We should be focusing on a good vendor experience not wrangling with new
and "improved" ways to extend the incubation process, i.e. incubating
under an incubating sub-project.  To be frank, our new guests are
scratching their heads.  The incubation process has been honed over the
years and is light but adequate.

Sybase has explicitly expressed a desire for their technology donation
to start in ServiceMix but I'm sure that Geronimo will do.  I'll file
the requisite paperwork.  Let's focus on the *technical* merits of the
donation.  Let's move on.

Regards,
Alan

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com>.

Re: [VOTE] accept donation of a business process engine into the ServiceMix project

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
James,

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
James,

There are 2 problems:
- As a Geronimo PMC member i feel a BPEL implemenation is out-of-scope
of what i voted for when i +1'ed incubation for ServiceMix. I don't
like what's happening and the way you are doing it.
- Secondly, there just isnt enough information to make a decision one
way or another. A proposal would clear up things like what the
"supposed" community thinks about a road map for the future say "BPEL
2.0"

So, bottom line, Please draw up a new proposal for a separate project.
Yes, of course ServiceMix can embed it and use it just like it does
XFire or Axis or XBean. No one is saying you can't distribute a BPEL
enabled ServiceMix. It deserves good attention and TLC, which Agila is
not getting, So a fresh start would enable more people to converge and
work on. So please *STOP* the vote and work on a proposal and post it.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
James,

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
James,

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 3 Feb 2006, at 11:33, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
> James Strachan wrote:
>> On 3 Feb 2006, at 09:18, Sanjiva Weerawarana wrote:
>>
>>> Absolutely -1: The first time I ever saw any of this topic was
>>> Wed, 1 Feb 2006 12:20:32 -0700  (Thu, 01:20 LKT)
>>> and now at
>>> Thu, 2 Feb 2006 16:22:28 +0000  (22:22 LKT)
>>> you want to have a vote on it? You've GOT to be kidding.
>>
>> I called a vote to see what people thought about it, particularly the
>> project sponsor, the geronimo PMC.
>
> You don't vote to get opinions or discussion.  The actual
> text being voted on was:
>
>     "accept the donation into the ServiceMix incubator project"

The contributors want to donate their code to the ServiceMix
community and all indications are that the ServiceMix community want
to accept the code and want to work with the contributors; so I
thought it was right to seek approval for this course of action from
the sponsor PMC. Bear in mind we are still in the incubator anyway so
there is plenty of time for folks to review the code, watch the
community in action, get involved and participate before attempts are
made to leave the incubator.

>>> The idea of incubation is that the project is still not
>>> a part of Apache and hasn't quite become a meritocracy etc..
>>
>> I understand that, which is why we are asking for the sponsor, the
>> Geronimo PMC to vote.
>
> That's very convoluted to my mind, although it *is* currently
> early in the morning here.

:)

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 3 Feb 2006, at 11:33, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
> James Strachan wrote:
>> On 3 Feb 2006, at 09:18, Sanjiva Weerawarana wrote:
>>
>>> Absolutely -1: The first time I ever saw any of this topic was
>>> Wed, 1 Feb 2006 12:20:32 -0700  (Thu, 01:20 LKT)
>>> and now at
>>> Thu, 2 Feb 2006 16:22:28 +0000  (22:22 LKT)
>>> you want to have a vote on it? You've GOT to be kidding.
>>
>> I called a vote to see what people thought about it, particularly the
>> project sponsor, the geronimo PMC.
>
> You don't vote to get opinions or discussion.  The actual
> text being voted on was:
>
>     "accept the donation into the ServiceMix incubator project"

The contributors want to donate their code to the ServiceMix
community and all indications are that the ServiceMix community want
to accept the code and want to work with the contributors; so I
thought it was right to seek approval for this course of action from
the sponsor PMC. Bear in mind we are still in the incubator anyway so
there is plenty of time for folks to review the code, watch the
community in action, get involved and participate before attempts are
made to leave the incubator.

>>> The idea of incubation is that the project is still not
>>> a part of Apache and hasn't quite become a meritocracy etc..
>>
>> I understand that, which is why we are asking for the sponsor, the
>> Geronimo PMC to vote.
>
> That's very convoluted to my mind, although it *is* currently
> early in the morning here.

:)

Posted by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com>.

James Strachan wrote:
> On 3 Feb 2006, at 09:18, Sanjiva Weerawarana wrote:
>
>>Absolutely -1: The first time I ever saw any of this topic was
>>Wed, 1 Feb 2006 12:20:32 -0700  (Thu, 01:20 LKT)
>>and now at
>>Thu, 2 Feb 2006 16:22:28 +0000  (22:22 LKT)
>>you want to have a vote on it? You've GOT to be kidding.
>
> I called a vote to see what people thought about it, particularly the
> project sponsor, the geronimo PMC.

You don't vote to get opinions or discussion.  The actual
text being voted on was:

    "accept the donation into the ServiceMix incubator project"

>>The idea of incubation is that the project is still not
>>a part of Apache and hasn't quite become a meritocracy etc..
>
> I understand that, which is why we are asking for the sponsor, the
> Geronimo PMC to vote.

That's very convoluted to my mind, although it *is* currently
early in the morning here.  A package gets accepted as a podling,
and then later the sponsor, a group external to the podling,
decides to add more to it?  Admittedly the podling itself isn't
allowed to make the decision, but that's still an odd scenario.
Regardless of whether it has happened before, it's clearly
an exception rather than the rule, and therefore subject to
scrutiny.

>>The way this particular potential donation has been handled proves
>>without a shadow of a doubt that this project (ServiceMix) is not
>>running The Apache Way.
>
> Huh? We've held a vote in open so folks can express their opinions.

Again -- you don't use a vote to discuss or collect opinions.
Votes are primarily for decision-making, and this one
certainly was phrased that way.

> I don't see how the project is not following the Apache Way. I find
> this comment particularly puzzling as you voted yourself in to be a
> mentor of the ServiceMix project.

And I find it particularly troubling that a mentor of the
podling in question is so strongly opposed to this tack.
If Sanjiva, a mentor of ServiceMix and therefore supposedly
closer to it than most.. if *he* thinks there's something
awkward about the way this is being handled, then I think
attention should be paid to him.
- --
#ken	P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Re: [VOTE] accept donation of a business process engine into the ServiceMix project

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com>.

Sanjiva Weerawarana wrote:
> Hi James,
>
>> We're not sucking in another project. Its a contribution of code
>> only. How is this any different than has already happened on
>> Geronimo, Agila (twister), Harmony etc?
>
> Geronimo is not an incubating project and hence can bring more stuff in.
> The Agila/Twister merger was done thru the incubator (and is still
> ongoing and IMO unlikely to complete). Harmony- I'm not sure what you're
> referring to (I haven't followed it much).

In harmony we're bringing in donations from people who are contributing
to our primary mission, creating a fully working implementation of J2SE.
  That means that implementations of both the VM and the class
libraries, and that is what is being donated and accepted.

geir

Re: [VOTE] accept donation of a business process engine into the ServiceMix project

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
Hi James,

> We're not sucking in another project. Its a contribution of code
> only. How is this any different than has already happened on
> Geronimo, Agila (twister), Harmony etc?

Geronimo is not an incubating project and hence can bring more stuff in.
The Agila/Twister merger was done thru the incubator (and is still
ongoing and IMO unlikely to complete). Harmony- I'm not sure what you're
referring to (I haven't followed it much).

> Huh? We've held a vote in open so folks can express their opinions. i
> don't see how the project is not following the Apache Way. I find
> this comment particularly puzzling as you voted yourself in to be a
> mentor of the ServiceMix project.

Indeed :) .. and IMO an incubating project should not be taking code
donations or doing  I have asked for guidance from the incubator PMC to
make sure I'm not out of line .. if so I will profoundly apologize!

Sanjiva.

Re: [VOTE] accept donation of a business process engine into the ServiceMix project

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
Hi James,

Posted by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com>.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.