Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Luciano Fischer Lumertz <fi...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/20 12:35:26 UTC

How can I help?

Hi,
My name is Luciano, im brazilian living in Canoas, state of Rio Grande do
Sul.
Im interest in contribute with this project for to help developers in
entire world and for to improve my english. Im java developer at 7 years
and  currently working with Spring framework (Boot, Batch, MVC, etc...),
and I desire start with easy tasks for we discover if I can help this
project efficiently.

For any doubt only simply send question to me.

My github: https://github.com/fischer1983

Regards,

*Luciano Fischer Lumertz*
WhatsApp: 55 51 996195310
https://www.linkedin.com/in/luciano-fischer-lumertz/

Re: How can I help?

Posted by Daniel Dias Dos Santos <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Luciano,

Welcome to the TomEE  :  )

We have prepared some materials to help people like you who are new to
TomEE at the following link :
http://tomee.apache.org/community/contributing/contribution-tips.html .

We have currently a couple of Epics (a bunch of tasks) targeted for new
contributors.  These Epics are a great place to start after reading the
contribution guide.

Generation of MP examples: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2285
Improving documentation: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2369

too have work in translate documentation :

Portuguese :

When you are ready you can go to JIRA and look through the various tickets
that are still unassigned.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/TOMEE/issues/TOMEE-2496?filter=allopenissues

If you have some new Idea just shout in the list!

thanks  :  )