Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> on 2006/10/16 16:23:52 UTC

Re: Struts2 - FATAL ERROR while running mvn install

Me too. Evidentally, I managed to break something in the Maven build
whilst running the Struts 2.0.1 distribution. I'll forward this to
dev@.

In the meantime, you should be able to reference Struts 2.0.1
development build from your POM, if  the snapshot repostiory is
referenced.

<repositories>
  <repository>
    <id>ASF_SNAPSHOT_M2</id>
    <name>ASF Maven 2 Snapshot</name>
    <url>http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository</url>
  </repository>
</repositories>

-Ted.

Posted by "Arevalo, Cesar (GE Comm Fin, non-ge)" <ce...@ge.com>.
Did an update to my repo, the pom changed fixed the issue. Ran mvn and the build was succesful.

Thanks a lot guys. Cya.

Cesar

Posted by "Arevalo, Cesar (GE Comm Fin, non-ge)" <ce...@ge.com>.

Posted by Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>.

Posted by Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>.

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>.
This issue is expected.  The problem, as I see it, is you are trying to
build the latest 'core' trunk, but you don't have its dependency, the
struts2-parent POM version 2.0.2-SNAPSHOT, in your repository.  To fix
this, run 'mvn -N install' from the struts2/ directory, which will
install the POM into your local repo.

 From our end, we should publish the 2.0.2-SNAPSHOT artifacts to our

Posted by Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>.
This issue is expected.  The problem, as I see it, is you are trying to
build the latest 'core' trunk, but you don't have its dependency, the
struts2-parent POM version 2.0.2-SNAPSHOT, in your repository.  To fix
this, run 'mvn -N install' from the struts2/ directory, which will
install the POM into your local repo.

 From our end, we should publish the 2.0.2-SNAPSHOT artifacts to our

Posted by "Arevalo, Cesar (GE Comm Fin, non-ge)" <ce...@ge.com>.

Posted by "Arevalo, Cesar (GE Comm Fin, non-ge)" <ce...@ge.com>.