Posted to dev@linkis.apache.org by binbincheng <74...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2023/02/26 13:49:26 UTC

[DISCUSS]Issues related to the fact that the log will not display the log executed by the engine during the execution of the task in exchange gis

Wechat group "Apache Linkis community Development group " chat records are as follows:

I move bricks:
Hello, guys, I have added the seatunel engine to execute synchronization tasks in exchange gis, but there is a problem that the log will not display the log of engine execution when exchange gis executes tasks. I don't think it will display the log of engine execution when using sqoop engine. Is there any good way

Mr. Lightning:
If it is in workflow mode, there will be logs

I move bricks:
There is no need to use scheduling to perform synchronization. Let me try running the workflow directly

I move bricks:
@Zhang Huajin, I tried to execute the workflow without logs. Only exchanggis can generate ordinary logs for the job

Mr. Lightning:
Have you seen the overall history? Workflow mode.

I move bricks:
There is no log in the global history, but there will be log in the global history when scheduling is used

Mr. Lightning:
There must be a workflow mode. Select a node in the workflow and execute it.

Mr. Lightning:
Sqoop will have a history

I move bricks:
Well, I'll study it again

Mr. Lightning:
Pro-test

I move bricks:
Mm-hmm. I see a key message. I selected a node. I didn't select a node. I thought it was unnecessary to select a node to perform tasks on Yarn. Let me try

-----------------

微信群“Apache Linkis社区开发群”聊天记录
如下面所述:

我是搬砖的:
大佬们好,我在exchangis中增加了使用seatunnel引擎执行同步任务,但是有个问题是exchangis执行任务时日志不会显示引擎执行的日志,我看使用sqoop引擎执行也是不会显示,有没什么好的办法呢

闪电先生:
如果是工作流模式,会有日志的

我是搬砖的:
使用调度去执行同步也是没有的,我试试直接运行工作流看看

我是搬砖的:
@张华金 大佬,我试了下工作流执行也是没日志的,只有exchangis生成job普通的日志

闪电先生:
全局历史看了吗?工作流模式。

我是搬砖的:
全局历史没日志,使用调度执行时全局历史会有日志

闪电先生:
工作流模式肯定有,工作流里面选中节点,然后执行。

闪电先生:
sqoop这样跑 全局历史会有

我是搬砖的:
嗯,我再研究研究

闪电先生:
亲测哈

我是搬砖的:
嗯嗯,看到个关键信息,选中节点,我没选节点,以为在yarn上执行任务不需要选中节点,我试试哈&nbsp;