Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Thomas Mahler <th...@web.de> on 2003/05/01 11:37:50 UTC

Re: Changes to the collection do not persist. Cache and ObjectEnvelope problem?

Hi all,

David is right, I reviewed his patch before rc2 and did not check it in
because it caused additional testcase failures. I am now reviewing the
patch again and hope to fix the negative side effects too.

David is also right about the resource problem. I'm currently absorbed
by a project that allows me to spend only little time on OJB.

BTW I think the correct if clause should be:
if ( ( items instanceof CollectionProxy)
  &&
    (! ((CollectionProxy) items).isLoaded()))

I'll keep you updated...
cheers,
Thomas