Posted to user@whirr.apache.org by Russell Jurney <ru...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/23 19:27:20 UTC

service.properties -> relative paths?

If I put a relative path in myservice.properties, where will that point to
on the filesystem?

I have a parameter where you supply the path of a configuration file, and
need to set a default within the service that points to a path within the
whirr project.

--
Russell Jurney twitter.com/rjurney russell.jurney@gmail.com datasyndrome.com

Re: service.properties -> relative paths?

Posted by Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com>.
I guess it depends on the current working directory. Whirr doesn't try to
make the paths relative to project root.

-- Andrei Savu