Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Siddharth Tiwari <si...@live.com> on 2012/10/02 11:55:03 UTC

Not able to load from local file via Eclipse from JDBC client

Hi List,

I have made a basic Java JDBC client for Hive, select creates, drops etc works well , but when I am trying to load from a local file which resides on my local project directory in eclipse, nothing is getting inserted. Any help on this, how can this be resolved ? . Below is a screen shot.

Cheers !!!

Siddharth Tiwari

Have a refreshing day !!!