Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by ja...@opensource.lk on 2004/01/09 05:26:43 UTC

Please Help, Sandesha Website

Hi,

I am from the Sandesha (WS-ReliableMessaging) group. I encounter a problem
when I tried to update the web site for Sandesha. The scenario was as
follows.’

I uploaded the html files to a folder on 6th of January.
		CVS/ws-site/targets/ws-fx/sandesha/

Then the site was available over the link
		http://ws.apache.org/ws-fx/sandesha/index.htm

But when I updated it again on the next day (due to the some unnecessary
information on the earlier site) it shows the old site, without any
changes and still the situation is the same.

When I checkout the contents in the CVS/ws-site/targets/ws-fx/sandesha/
location it shows the correct files (updated files).

Could anyone who can help me solve this problem?

Thanks

Jaliya

Re: Please Help, Sandesha Website

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
we've been through this discussion before. unfortunately, we can't do this at this time. though in
the future it is possible using forrestbot - http://xml.apache.org/forrest/forrestbot.html

thanks,
dims

=====