Posted to users@maven.apache.org by David Sag <ds...@epo.org> on 2005/11/29 15:50:37 UTC

[m2] migrating jellly scripts

I am migrating a plugin to m2 and the original maven 1 plugin makes quite
a bit of use of jelly scripts, as well as XSLT transformations.

The xslt stuff is easy to migrate, but I have never even looked at jelly
before.  Is there a simple way in Java to apply jelly scripts, or should i
rewrite them to be more like the xslt scripts?

Ideally i could use the same jelly scripts as in the m1 plugin.  Are there
any simple examples of an m2 report generated using a jelly script?

Kind regards,
Dave Sag