Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Andy Walter <an...@ira.uka.de> on 2000/06/21 11:42:47 UTC

E-mail abuse report (was: Fw: Jokes)

Hi,

the following unsolicited junk e-mail (included below)
was sent to me - apparently from your host. Please stop this
practice, as it is an abuse of the Internet mail system!

--------------------original--message--follows---------------------

Re: E-mail abuse report (was: Fw: Jokes)

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Darren Beale wrote:

> >>Subject: Re: E-mail abuse report (was: Fw: Jokes)
>
> DUMBASS!

Enough, kids. Let's cut it off, ok?

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

SlightlyOT: If you use Outlook on Windows please read. (was RE: E-mail abuse report (was: Fw: Jokes))

Posted by dave sag <da...@portablewhole.com>.
I think, in order to combat these micro$oft virii, please could all
users of M$ Outlook under windows remove the cocoon list from their
address book. This will ensure that the saner members of this list
are not splattered the next time this script, or a variant does the
rounds.   Prevention is better than cure.

cheers

dave

ps:  Note these virii don't affect Outlook users on the Mac, nor any
other email system.  Nuke the site from orbit.  It's the only way to
be sure.

At 9:27 am -0400 21/6/00, Pat Laplante wrote:
>Can we concentrate on cocoon question instead of virus... :)

Dave Sag                            CEO Portable Whole Ltd
dave@portablewhole.com        http://www.portablewhole.com

   "Software Development will soon be an Agri-business.
    Why write it when you can farm it."

   Latest: http://www.davesag.com/motp
   It's a whole new world in there. (req netscape or IE 4+)

RE: E-mail abuse report (was: Fw: Jokes)

Posted by Pat Laplante <pl...@vanteon.com>.
Can we concentrate on cocoon question instead of virus... :)

Posted by Paul Derbyshire <de...@globalserve.net>.

Posted by Darren Beale <em...@bealers.com>.

Posted by Yann <yl...@ims.ltd.uk>.
> Hi,
>
> the following unsolicited junk e-mail (included below)
> was sent to me - apparently from your host. Please stop this
> practice, as it is an abuse of the Internet mail system!

You fool!

That was a virus email. There is no need to send it back to everybody!!!!

I can't believe it...

Yann.