Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Yuanbo Liu <li...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/13 02:46:08 UTC

apply for "assign it to me" permission

Hi, developers
I hope you have a good day. I'd like to contribute patch to Ambari project,
but somehow I cannot assign JIRA to myself and create review board for my
patch. It would be great if someone can take care of my problem and fix it.
Thanks in advance!

Re: apply for "assign it to me" permission

Posted by Yusaku Sako <yu...@hortonworks.com>.
Yuanbo,

I just found your JIRA ID and added you as a contributor.  You should be able to assign Ambari JIRAs to yourself.

Thanks,
Yusaku

Posted by Yusaku Sako <yu...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi Yuanbo,