Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Renato Souza <re...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/15 15:18:48 UTC

doubt about getting new artifacts

Hi, I don't know if I understood well how it works. If I wanna
purchase a new artifact as a normal user and I don't have access to
the links for remote repositories. So how can I get ant for example if
I don't know the path so it could be added to my archiva repository?

Renato

Re: doubt about getting new artifacts

Posted by Renato Souza <re...@gmail.com>.
I posted that other post when I was not in the list, so I missed the replies
and created another one so I could read :)
I'll try it out. If anything goes wrong I'll reply here again, thx

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.