Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Nick Stuart <ba...@gmail.com> on 2004/12/16 19:49:43 UTC

Sessions timeout..

So what gets fired when a session is timed out? I have a regular
session listener right now that will listen for just the regular
tomcat session to timeout, and I would like that to act accordinly
(log a user out, clear the cahce, etc.). But I cant get at the visit
object from there (or dont know how), so I can't do it in that spot.

Is there a method, or a Interface I can implement that will do
something similar for the BaseEngine, as thats the session holder in
tapestry? I could override a method and use my own Engine class, but
I'm not sure what would get fired when a session times out. Or even if
anything does.

Thanks for the help!

-Nick