Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Mario Brandt <jb...@apache.org> on 2022/01/03 11:07:21 UTC

Re: Apache Lounge

Hi,
sorry I didn't see this earlier.

Apache Lounge and ApacheHaus are using cmake. For details  see

https://www.apachelounge.com/viewtopic.php?p=39755

and

https://www.apachelounge.com/viewtopic.php?t=8705

I hope this helps.

Cheers
Mario

Re: Apache Lounge

Posted by Steffen <in...@apachelounge.com>.
Use vcxproj/sln generated some time ago. No need to generate every new release or new visual studio.

Vcxproj is the Microsoft standard to build, not cmake. And for me easier is the GUI.

Have a good day, Steffen

Re: Apache Lounge

Posted by Mario Brandt <jb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Steffen,