Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Lukáš Šembera <se...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/05 20:57:15 UTC

Behavior lost after setVisible(false)

Hi,

I've a component with an AjaxSelfUpdatingTimerBehavior attached. After
calling setVisible(false) and than setVisible(true) on the, the
self-updating behavior is gone (strictly speaking the Behavior is
still attached to the component, but it's not updating). Could you
explain me the rationale behind this?

Thank you very much.

Re: Behavior lost after setVisible(false)

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Check for errors in the Ajax debug window.
Maybe you didn't call component.setOutputMarkupPlaceholderTag(true)
and later the behavior wasn't able to find the component markup.

2012/2/5 Lukáš Šembera <se...@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I've a component with an AjaxSelfUpdatingTimerBehavior attached. After
> calling setVisible(false) and than setVisible(true) on the, the
> self-updating behavior is gone (strictly speaking the Behavior is
> still attached to the component, but it's not updating). Could you
> explain me the rationale behind this?
>
> Thank you very much.

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend