Posted to dev@parquet.apache.org by Sourav Shaw <so...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/13 21:21:51 UTC

Introduction

Hi,

Firstly I, Sourav Sanu Shaw would like to introduce myself to the
developers of this community. I am currently pursuing Masters in  Computer
Application at Kalyani Govt. Engineering College (INDIA).
My skills include Programming languages:Java, C . I am also aware with many
of the open source desktop application. I am an ambitious person willing to
learn other technologies when need in future.

I choose Parquet for the contribution as the work the community does looks
very appealing and interesting to me.

I would like to seek the mentors help in the selection of the project for
which the idea has been proposed for the Gsoc-15 and someone is willing to
mentor the project idea.

I will highly appreciate with any kind of help, guidance from the mentors
to help me move forward to contribute to the software starting off with
some easy tasks and then moving levels higher so as to make a strong
proposal for the upcoming Google Summer of Code 2015.

Regards
Sourav Sanu Shaw